Descrizione del corso
This course will help you to configure and manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls configure and manage Security and NAT policies to enable approved traffic to and from zones, configure and manage Threat Prevention strategies to block traffic from known and unknown IP addresses, domains, and URLs, monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports. The course includes hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
Target Audience: Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, and Support Staff.
Prerequisites & Audience: students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
• Palo Alto Networks Portfolio and Architecture
• Configuring Initial Firewall Settings
• Managing Firewall Configurations
• Managing Firewall Administrator Accounts
• Connecting the Firewall to Production Networks with Security Zones
• Creating and Managing Security Policy Rules
• Creating and Managing NAT Policy Rules
• Controlling Application Usage with App-ID
• Blocking Known Threats Using Security Profiles
• Blocking Inappropriate Web Traffic with URL Filtering
• Blocking Unknown Threats with Wildfire
• Controlling Access to Network Resources with User-ID
• Using Decryption to Block Threats in Encrypted Traffic
• Locating Valuable In formation Using Logs and Reports
• What’s Next in Your Training and Certification Journey